Kiriko is the latest support hero added to Overwatch 2, and she’s definitely proven to be a refreshing change of pace. However, he’s not exactly the easiest character to play, and that’s where we come in. Here is a complete guide for Kiriko in Overwatch 2including a rundown of her abilities, her role in the game compared to other supports, and how to actually play her.
Kiriko’s abilities from Overwatch 2
First, let’s go over your equipment. Unlike most other supports in the game, Kiriko is much more mobile and also a bit more damage oriented.
- Shift L: fast pitch – Teleport directly to an ally, even through walls.
- E: Protection Suzu – Upon impact, allies in the area briefly become invulnerable and are cleansed of most negative effects.
- Ultimate: Kitsune Fever – Summons a fox spirit that dashes forward, accelerating the movement, attack speed, and cooldowns of allies following its path.
Her basic left-click ability allows her to cast her Healing Ofuda, which will channel a burst of healing talismans that seek out specific allies. Right clicking on him allows him to throw kunai, which deal increased critical damage. Finally, Kiriko also has the wall-climbing passive ability, allowing her to jump walls and climb them, much like Hanzo and Genji.
Before we continue, it’s also worth noting that her Protection Suzu will clear the following abilities:
- biotic grenade
- dart to sleep
- Snow storm
All of these abilities pack a pretty high impact and can stun players for quite a while, so being able to time her Protection Suzu to quickly mop up your teammates for recovery is critical.
Overwatch 2 Kiriko Strategies
Right off the bat, Kiriko isn’t a great choice for beginning support players. She should be considered one of the more advanced and difficult supports to play, with a very high skill floor and ceiling. With that out of the way, here are some basic strategies to keep in mind while playing as Kiriko in Overwatch 2:
- Be aggressive and always pressure your enemies with the kunai.
- But if you’re facing shields and tons of protection, back up to support your teammates, as the kunai won’t do much against them.
- Flank the enemy team to pressure them and use Swift Step to quickly teleport to your team when your enemies are focused on you.
- Program your Protection Suzus to counter the enemy team’s high-impact abilities and ults. You should use this whenever Rein casts Earthshatter, when Ana hits your team with the Biotic Grenade, or when Mei ults with Blizzard.
- Try to take the high ground to hit enemies from an angle, while healing all teammates within your line of sight.
- Kitsune Rush doesn’t necessarily need to be used in combination with other ults. Drastically decreases cooldown rates and can be effective almost anytime in team fights.
Kiriko Counters and Synergies
Kiriko generally performs best with immersive comps, so teams with Genji, Winston, or D.Va, Tracer, and Moira can pair with her quite well. Dive comps generally specialize in putting a lot of pressure on enemy teams and disrupting their back lines, so Kiriko will fit right in with her mobility as a support.
However, you’ll likely find that Kiriko doesn’t perform as well against comps that specialize in long-range attacks and shields. A Widowmaker or Hanzo on the enemy team can make your life hell as they are a bit more mobile for you and can pick off flankers quite easily.
In addition to that, it is also important to keep the environment in mind when using Kitsune Rush. The fox’s path will be stopped by hard walls or obstacles, including Mei’s ice wall. Make sure you have a clear line of sight before pressing Q.
That does it for our Kiriko Character Guide in Overwatch 2. Be sure to search Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game, including how to use weapon charms and keepsakes.
All character changes in Overwatch 2
Best Overwatch 2 Controller Settings
When does the Overwatch 2 Season 1 Battle Pass start and end? Answered
The Best Healers In Overwatch 2, Ranked
Valorant Sensitivity Change to Overwatch 2 Explained
search to get more
We wish to give thanks to the author of this post for this amazing web content
Overwatch 2 Kiriko Guide: Strategies, Abilities, Synergies & More – Latest Gaming News, Guide & Tips
Check out our social media accounts as well as other pages that are related to them.https://orifs.com/related-pages/