3goo and Limited Run Games have announced that the sequel to Dimps Corporation’s fighting game, The Rumble Fish 2will feature a physical collector’s edition that is already available for pre-order worldwide.
This edition will include the original arcade version of the game. The Rumble Fish, which is only available in this edition. It will also bring a physical copy of the game The Rumble Fish 2 with download codes for 3 DLC characters, a collector’s edition box, the Soundtrack, an Art Book, a Strategy Guide and a list of commands.
The Collector’s Edition can be pre-ordered at Limited Run Games via Amazon for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch for $69.00.
About The Rumble Fish 2
Developed for the Atomiswave arcade platform and debuting in 2005, The Rumble Fish 2 delighted in its day with its flashy, technical gameplay governed by five buttons and two super move indicators.
The game stood out with a unique and colorful cast of 16 characters punctuated by the game’s innovative “Smooth Model Animation” system, which allows for 2D sprite animation per member. Exclusive to the arcade until now, this new release marks the first time that The Rumble Fish 2 It will be officially available on consoles and PC.
There are 13 characters available with the base game of The Rumble Fish 2, including Zen, Hikari, Typhon, Garnet, Boyd, Orville, Viren, Kaya, Aran, Sheryl, Mito Bazoo, and Lud. Each character has a unique backstory, design, and combat style. For more information on each character, check out here.
Nicolas DiCostanzopresident of 3goo, said:
The Dimps team is made up of developers who were originally behind the creation of Street Fighter and the Fatal Fury series, and also developed iconic fighting games like Street Fighter IV and various iterations of the series. Dragon Ball franchise.
This is an iconic game and we are truly delighted to be able to bring The Rumble Fish 2, plus the addition of The Rumble Fish 1 in the Collector’s Edition, to consoles for the first time.
This is the detail of what will include the collector’s edition:
- Original arcade edition of The Rumble Fish: A faithful adaptation of the first Atomiswave version of The Rumble Fish series, which you can only get in the Collector’s Edition.
- Artbook– A beautiful mockup provided by Dimps to show behind the scenes of The Rumble Fish 1 Introduction of all characters (profiles, spine images, endings, original designs) plus an exclusive interview with designer YukinariZ.
special soundtrack: 36 tracks from The Rumble Fish Original Arcade Edition, including all BGMs and stage voices.
- The game Rumble Fish 2
- outer box: A newly designed box from an original Dimps artist.
- Strategy Guide: The Rumble Fish 2 tactical tips on new characters (Lud, Sheryl, Mito and Bazoo) to improve your PvP skills. e.g. Myth explaining the variety of tactics you can take after Impact Break
- command list– A classic arcade-style card for players to read at any time while playing the game.
- DLC Characters: three main characters are also included with the Collector’s Edition of the game.
Rumble Fish 2 will be released digitally worldwide on December 8, 2022 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam worldwide alongside the Collector’s Edition in Japan. The collector’s edition for the US and Europe will be released in the second quarter of 2023.
We want to say thanks to the author of this short article for this awesome material
The Rumble Fish 2 Arcade Collector’s Edition is Now Up for Preorder – AllGamersIn
You can find our social media profiles here as well as other pages related to them here.https://orifs.com/related-pages/